For answers to specific questions about your records or support with your transcript request, please contact academic records at 800-362-2127 ext. 6396 or 515-964-6396. You may also email Academic Records at

You can make your request online to have your official DMACC transcript forwarded to you or another college. You can also view/print your unofficial transcript online. 
Instructions for Online Transcript Request
1.    Go to the DMACC website at:
2.    Select myDMACC  (upper center)
3.    Click onto the 'Web Info Systems' tab 
4.    Select Main Menu.
5.    Select Student Services.
6.    Select Student Records
7.    Select Request Printed/Official Transcript or to view/print your unofficial transcripts select, Academic Transcript.

If you're a former DMACC student click the Former Users link at the login screen.  Current students can log in with their network username and password, click the Web Info System button and go to the main menu option.

A security alert may display within the gray box.  Click 'OK' to continue.

Enter your DMACC ID number & PIN (Your PIN must be exactly 6 characters). For DMACC ID and PIN assistance, dial 1-800-362-2127 ext.7300 or by email at or you may access the tech support webpage at:

You may also request a copy of your DMACC transcript by submitting a Transcript Request Form. You can complete the Transcript Request Form and either mail or fax it to DMACC. Those instructions are included on the form:

Please contact us again with any additional questions.